Check it out, I’ve been nominated for a Leibster Award, eek! 🙂
Big thanks to Paperdoll @ http://paperxdollx.wordpress.com/ for nominating me and giving me something great to read from you everyday too, I’m so glad you enjoy reading what I write!
Basically a Leibster award is a great way to promote blogs with less than 200 followers, meet new bloggers and find blogs to get yourself some new reading material!
Here are the rules:
1. Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers you like and who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Here are my nominations!
Here are the questions I had to answer 🙂
1. What is your favourite fashion theme?
Glam Grunge! I love the grungy rock look but I still need my lipstick and high heels!
2. Which decade influences your style the most?
The 90’s for sure!
3. If you could have one celebrity’s wardrobe for a day, who would it be?
Rihanna, she’s got some fierce looks going on these days…
4. Which is the worst decade for fashion?
The 80’s, shell suits and shoulder pads just don’t do it for me!
5. What fashion item or style should NEVER have been created in your view?
SOCKS AND SANDALS! Agghhh!
6. Who is your style icon?
Kate Moss, so effortless but she always looks amazing.
7. Who is the best high street fashion retailer?
I really love Forever 21 at the minute! They’ve got some great pieces.
8. Who is your favourite designer?
Vivienne Westwood, her quirky designs never fail to amaze me!
9. Tartan or Tweed?
Tartan, punk all the way!
10. What is your most treasured fashion item?
A pair of fierce black mesh studded heels from River Island, so versatile and absolutely stunning on!
And here are my 10 questions for my lovely nominees! 🙂
1. What is your favourite beauty trend for this season?
2. Which decade influences your beauty style?
3. Who is your ultimate beauty icon?
4. If you could be any celeb for the day, who would it be?
5. Who is your favourite make-up artist?
6. What are your favourite high end and drugstore products?
7. What is the most used item in your make-up bag?
8. Which beauty product could younot live without?
9. What inspired you to start your blog?
10. What would you like to get from writing your blog?
Happy Blogging! 🙂
Love & Lipstick,